Friday, January 23, 2009

Love controlled anger

Love is self-control and a good temper. Having self-control and a good temper is easier said than done, especially for those individuals who are more prone to irritability for various reasons. Even so, have a temper that is either good or bad is ALWAYS a matter of choice. We can all learn to gain greater control over our tempers and how we react under pressure. Irritations will never cease, nor does our love need to when they come.

Reflection:
What makes me most irritable?
What do I do when I am under more pressure than I feel I can handle?
How do I treat others when I am irritated? Do I get mad when things don't go my way?
Do I have to have the last word? Why?
On a scale of 0 to 10 with 10 being severe and 0 being nonexistent, how would I rate my temper?
How would those closest to me rate my temper?


Review the previous blog of how self-control communicates love. Which one(s) do I do often? Which one(s) do I need more work on?

I can accept responsibility for my temper and exercise self-control. I do not need to feel Hostage to a bad temper.

No comments: