Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Enriched in every way

For in him you have been enriched in every way…” I Cor. 1:5

Just sitting here contemplating this verse…its true how full my life is. The word enriched means to be made rich to the point of overflow. I have been given the gift of eternal life and the gift of fullness of life. God’s love has been poured out lavishly into my heart me through Jesus. So much so that He has washed away my millions of sins. I have been given gifts to teach and so God’s word overflows in my heart. I have been given the gift to give so resources flow into through my life. I have been given a wife and through her have obtained the favor of the Lord. I have been given a son who brings a continual flow of joy and enthusiasm into my life. Now I discover that God is giving me another child…are you kidding? I could go on and on....deep fulfilling friendships…income, house, more friends etc…yes I am enriched in every way! I can’t believe I get to live this life. Thank You Father!!!

No comments: