Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The law of liberty

Should we have the same feelings as the author of the following verses?

Psalms 19:7-8 “The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.”

Psalms 119:1 “Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.”
Psalms 119:10 “With my whole heart have I sought you: O let me not wander from your commandments.”
Psalms 119:18 “Open you mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law.”
Psalms 119:19 “I am a stranger in the earth: hide not your commandments from me.”
Psalms 119:35 “Make me to go in the path of your commandments; for therein do I delight.”
Psalms 119:47 “And I will delight myself in your commandments, which I have loved.”
Psalms 119:48 “My hands also will I lift up unto your commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in your statutes.”
Psalms 119:60 “I made haste, and delayed not to keep your commandments.”
Psalms 119:61 “The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten your law.”
Psalms 119:66 “Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed your commandments.”
Psalms 119:70 “Their heart is as fat as grease; but I delight in your law.”
Psalms 119:71 “It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn your statutes.”
Psalms 119:72 “The law of your mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.”
Psalms 119:73 “Your hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn your commandments.”
Psalms 119:77 “Let your tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for your law is my delight.”
Psalms 119:96 “I have seen an end of all perfection: but your commandment is exceeding broad.”
Psalms 119:97 “O how love I your law! it is my meditation all the day.”
Psalms 119:109 “My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget your law.”
Psalms 119:113 “I hate vain thoughts: but your law do I love.”
Psalms 119:115 “Depart from me, you evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God.”
Psalms 119:136 “Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not your law.”
Psalms 119:142 “Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and your law is the truth.”
Psalms 119:143 “Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet your commandments are my delights.”
Psalms 119:163 “I hate and abhor lying: but your law do I love.”
Psalms 119:165 “Great peace have they which love your law: and nothing shall offend them.”
Psalms 119:172 “My tongue shall speak of your word: for all your commandments are righteousness.”
Psalms 119:174 “I have longed for your salvation, O LORD; and your law is my delight.”

No comments: