Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I could have never been

Some may not know, but my parents (biological) decided to let me live. That's right. They had the choice to abort me or give me up for adoption. They could not keep me so they chose life. Life for me that is. I was adopted by two parents who loved me. Just think about it, I would not know any of you had they ended my life. No marriage to Michelle. No New Community Church. No Sam. No Jon Jon. Most of you who attend NCC would have never met. A lot of you not met the Lord. Not met your spouse. Not had your kids. Whew! That's too much for me to fathom. Scripiture says God has all our days planned even before we are formed in the womb. Let's leave God's plans in place. There are no unplanned pregnancies with God. Choose Life. I am glad to be alive.

“You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.” Psalm 139:15-16 (NLT)

No comments: