Friday, September 05, 2008

If we dream on

Erwin Mcmanus says "Human history is dramatically affected by the dreams we try to live out. The dream of one person can create a different future for so many".

It is truly amazing how even one person who refuses to quit on his dream can bring about a different and better reality for the world.

Joel 2:28-29 (NIV)
28 'And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.
29 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.


What would happen if we began to discover our God-given dreams? What if we began to live out those dreams? What if we chose to dream on until our dreams came true? If we allow God to have our hearts, I believe He will pour into them a vision-His vision of what He sees us doing to make this world a better place.

As we look at the life of Joseph, we will learn a lot about what it takes to dream on. We will learn that God does gives dreams. We will learn that dreams actually come true. And we will learn how God makes it happen. DREAM ON!

No comments: