Monday, November 17, 2008

Great letter!

It is because of letters like this that I can keep going in ministry!

Chris,

I wrestled around a little bit with God last night after you announced the church needed $10,000 by Monday. Things have been really tight and my husband's job may be ending the end of November so I had to do a lot of soul searching and talking with God about giving more than usual. He assured me that He is going to take care of us and told me the amount I should give. We love this church and God loves what you are doing so we are stepping out in faith and giving this to help keep us open and keep doing the great things we are and helping all of those who desperately need our help. You were there when I needed you most and helped me through a lot and I want to be there for you as well. I spoke to my husband about it this morning and agreed without any hesitation.
God Bless,
annonymous

No comments: