Thursday, December 22, 2005

very present

At Christmas many feel a whole range of emotions. They run from joy to anger. Friendship to isolation. Some have great feelings about this season while others wish it would never come or quickly pass.

The Bible says "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

This morning, as I was writing my morning thoughts, God began to speak very powerfully to me. As I was nearing the end I realized that my thoughts were not to be sent out in my daily blog but were for our christmas eve services. I believe that I have something special for you and your friends this year. God may not be where you think he is. See you Saturday night!

Chris
Christmas Eve Services 5:00-6:30-8:00 PM Bring a friend & Bring some Christmas cookies

No comments: