Tuesday, February 12, 2008

10 years of Joy!

Ten years ago Michelle and I packed everything we owned into a Ryder truck and moved to Las Vegas not knowing much more than we had been called by God to come and plant the church. God gave us a dream and you are that dream! I’m just sitting here this morning thinking about how full the last ten years of my life have been. Wow! Ten Years! When we moved here I told Michelle that we had to be willing to give at least ten years of our lives to the church and here we are. I am so thankful for all the people God has given us the priveledge of knowing and loving. My life is enriched with memories, experiences and growth. Thanks to all who have been a part of the journey so far. I look forward to more memories, more friendships, more character development, and a lot more fun along the way. I love this church!

No comments: